Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Twilight:by Stephenie Meyer

The book I’m reading I call the Twilight. It’s about a girl name Bella who move to this new neighborhood and have to adjust her new life to the environmental perspective. Moreover it’s about two young people who are mortal and immortal. This book is about a vampire boy want to figure out this new girl who he sees in front of him because his read the human mines and there personal thought and he couldn’t read her. He is all in suspense now and he is getting more curious. Day by day he wants you know more about. Then you have Bella the new girl he is all intruded by this memorizing vampire guy who is intersected in her and its pulling her closer and closer to him. Then eventually they fall in love. In this book the way how I take notes is throw listening the subject they present and list and summarize the details that they display. Moreover I take notes using the bullet and list system and go in order of the sequence the information appear. The way how I can reality to it is because I am a teenage girl. Moreover I had to relocate and fit in with the entire new environment. I had to fit in meet new people adjust myself with the situation that was fit in. basically my relation with this book is pretty oblivious we both had to move in a new place. That’s entirely different that I had to adapt to a conceded and very secluded setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment