Thursday, June 5, 2014

The book I am reading is called "the AWKWARD GIRL" is about a teenage girl who is trying to find her self. moreover on her way she meet a couple of friends who thought her some life lessons. Personally I think the author intent was to have a theme by the end that was suppose to related to by individual teenagers like myself. the author used a lot of flashback and descriptive expressive hint to tell what's to forth come. mainly this story was like a reflection purpose for mainly teenagers I think because it have a lot life unexpected actions but I adore the fact that it gives multiply ways to fix and resolved the issue. what I most observe in this story was the main purpose was to motive young up coming teenagers, no matter what stupid mess up thing they did. the author express a lot of emotion appeal in this story to reach out to the younger people who most adults over look at various times. moreover the author did specify only on one type of group he branch out to various amount of other culture which I find really intersecting and it fascinate me. this story grasp my attention from I looked at the first sentence. misunderstood teenagers because the title was about the awkward girl then it branch off in something totally different like a category on one usually focusses on. the author had a point and he express it throw is story and he could do a better job of doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment